First Class Exteriors Improper installation of roof
First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs.Yet again five rows of shingles are sliding down to expose bare plywood with no 15lbs moisture barrier installed as per contract, while other sections of the roof are beginning to slide off as well.
Used nail guns at a crooked angle and nails tear into shingles causing them to slide off in sections. Called co. last week and Mary was very nasty. Said it's 101 degrees and no one can go up roofs which I agreed with.
Such weather lasted two days and subsided to usual 80 plus degrees.I asked for a date and time since I already waited home one full day with no one showing up. Mary said I will get a call one day prior before someone shows up.John showed up later in the afternoon and I was'nt home (so much for the notice). Into one full week and still waiting. Called John yesterday and explained that NY will be getting 1-3" rain.
He said he will be here today (meaning yeaterday).
Still waiting.We did have heavy rains and the roof continue to be soaked and further damage.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."